Re: [T3] Anyone got them cool seat belts??

That reminds me.

I don't have the proper seat belts in my notch. They work (more or less)
but they are not right. It didn't come with seat belts originally but it
has the spots to attach them.

>From looking at the hook up spots it looks as though the fronts had some
kind of shoulder harness as well as a lap belt. It attached just over the
shoulder, across the body to a spot on the "hump" between the seats, and
then they have a spot to "hook" into on the outside of each seat.

Does anyone know if this style had a name? Is it possible to get some
decent after market stuff? Or even original for that matter. From looking
at the setup they look not only functional but very stylish. If anyone has
an idea of what I'm talking about please let me know.

Thanks,
Bill