[T3] Sorry, but I just have to vent!

Regarding the vent window (quarter light to our friends of the British persuasion) on the drivers side of my Square, yesterday as I was driving home the glass came loose, worked its way out of the chrome frame and was almost ready to plop out on the highway when I grabbed it, made the save, shoved it back in...and held it for the next 6 miles.

Now a simple question:  How is the glass held in...by an adhesive?  If so, does anyone have a favorite glue to recommend?

Phil (stick it to me) Dillard
dillard@suu.edu