[T3] Electrical gremlins

Hi there everyone,

I've got the Squareback in good running shape after recovering from it's
kidnapping tow months ago as well as finally solving the CO poisoning
problem.

Thanks again to everyone who helped, especially Jim Adney, you have been
very kind.  Now I have another question.  After installing an alarm
system, and removing and refurbishing the wiper motor, I can't seem to
get the fuel gauge cluster to work right: fuel gauge doesn't budge, turn
signals don't work, and the generator light stays on when the engine is
on.  And when I turn on the lights, fuel gauge gets pegged at F.

I've retraced the wiring and reversed everything I've done prior to this
invasion of my electrical system.
Where do I check for the faulty ground? Anybody have a color wiring
diagram for a '67 they might want to scan for me?

Happy St. Paddy's,
Eduardo