[T3] It's Mikey!

Hey Everyone.

    I just found out that I had the Happy99 Virus on my computer.  The
only way I found out is the person that sent it to me (accidentally)
found out he had it and emailed me.  What it does, is attach a second
email with the same Subject and a blank body except for Happy99.exe.  If
you got it and didn't open or run it, you're fine...if you did, you got
a box with some fire works...then it begins to mess things up
randomly...even if you don't have any problems now, it could be
dormant.  It is however an easy fix, I've got the program to clean it
that I will send anyone who needs it.  I don't know who I've emailed
since I've had it so I'm sending this to everyone in my address book and
everyone in my outbox.
    I was lucky, I caught it before I had any trouble.  It seems to
target anyone with a .net email address.  It is acquired through news
groups and emails.  I did a little research on it and everything seems
to be consistant...if you want, go to Yahoo and type Happy99 and you'll
get a few pages to read about it.  This virus sends the second email
with out the sender knowing...nothing appears in the outbox.  I
apologize if It's caused any problems...I didn't know I had it until
about 25 min ago...I downloaded the cleaner and fixed it and now I'm
emailing everyone.  This doesn't seem to be a scare.  Please let me know
if you did get it from me...I'm curious.
Thanks
mikey