[T3] Body Questions

1. How and where do I go about finding a front fender.

2. On a 73 Square was there a VW emblem on the front of the storage lid???
Mine ain't got one.

3. What is the stuff called that is stuck between all the body panels???
Somebody put a different front quarter panel on mine and didn't replace any of
that stuff.  I want to have it repainted this summer and need to put some in.

Thanks,

Ed

'73 Square (Daisy)