RE: [T3] relpacement antenna???

I have a motorized antenna located in the air intake vents on the left side
(I wanted to say "driver's side" but Dave would've then thought of the right
side and that would've been incorrect...just kidding, Dave ;)

You can sorta see where I put it here:
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/personal/bug-pak.jpg
The antenna stays within the louvers until the radio turns on, whereupon it
then extends through them and becomes visible (obviously :)

   Toby "Having troubles expressing myself right now" Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/