[T3] Stainless Steel center brake lines

T3 listees,

The Stainless Steel center brake lines arrived today and they look
just fine.  These are made just a bit longer than the originals to
help in the installation. They will also fit Beetles and (I think)
Rabbits.

The price on these is $30 plus $5 for shipping, If you want anything
else at the same time you can email me directly and we can probably
work out some savings for you by shipping things together.

I will be coiling these up and probably shipping them in old pizza
boxes, so don't everybody order at once. I can only eat so much pizza
each week.  ;-)

Jim