Re: [T3] Jasper the Jenius (weak 1 and 3 cylinder)

> I've been having this same problem with a couple of engines.....
> One with the weber carbs and aftermarket manifolds w/o balance
> tube fitting on the manifold but on the carb.....AND also on
> a stock dual port set of solex carbs and manifolds  w/balance tube
> located on the manifold....buÎÚ-{from between the ports.....Where
> exactly have you mounted this balance tube fitting??.....Both engines
> have a mild cams and the heads are stock dual ports.......
>
> Rob...
> 2 69 backs
> 1 73 back
> assorted bugs and 1 bus

Curt,

I'm in the same boat as Rob - mild cam, dual port stock heads, and dual
Webers.  I am in the mantling stage (as Muir says), so I don't have the
problem - yet.   I can't remember from when my friend was driving the
car to work, but he never said anything about it running bad.  I plan to
do the 3/2 drop, and would be interested in a simple drawing /
explanation of what you did to alleviate your problem.

--
Justin
C-ya@tmgbbs.com  http://tmgbbs.com/cya