Re: [T3] Fastback trunk light?

Listees, does any of you know if these now-so-famous trunk lights have any
appropriate mounting hole in the Squareback, maybe under the headliner? I have
always missed some light in the rear area, and the dome light up front is not
enough (even though that might be the reason VW never put an extra light in the
square?). I have never pulled the headliner in my Square, and I don't wanna do
it just because of this.

PerL
'73 Square
'68 Bug