Re: [T3] Fastback Trunk Light?

> My next question is about the light in my Fasty's trunk. The rear
trunk
> has a rectangular hole at the top between the two hinges. There are
two
> uconnected wires hanging down in there that obviously go to a long
lost
> light that once was there.

Hey.... I have the same hole.... with the neatly taped up wires
hanging down.... where's that switch ?.... saw a fasty in the junk
yard with the same sceanario....what's the deal?.... why is this such
a hot item?..... so if anyone has two... I'll take the second one...

Thanks....

Robert
'69 fasty
"Stockers Unite"