[T3] Fastback Trunk Light?

Hello all,

Thanks to all who responded to my prior post. This is a great group of
people. I'll be getting back to everyone who responded.

My next question is about the light in my Fasty's trunk. The rear trunk
has a rectangular hole at the top between the two hinges. There are two
uconnected wires hanging down in there that obviously go to a long lost
light that once was there. There is even a on/off switch (like a door
jam
switch) built into the passenger side hinge for it. The hole is smaller
than say a Bug dome light (as some have told me goes in there) so that
won't
work in there. Any idea if this little light ߖgal to the Fastys'
only
or will a light from some other VW fit in there?  Anyone have one I can
pick
up from you?

I've looked around for one - haven't even seen any Fastys in the
boneyards
around here - only SB's  Hummm, does that mean something?

T.I.A., again
Tom Cloud
Die Dunkle Seite Gruppe! Member