Re: [T3] Stockers Unite!

>  Cutting a hole for an antenna might cause angst, but I'd think that was the major change, not
> actually tucking a radio under your ash tray.  - I could be wrong, as I've
> not seen many earlies on the inside...

Or you could get an antenna that mounts inside the car.  I have one in
my truck (I bought it w/o a radio, b/c I had a full system to install in
it).  I put a mini-dipole antenna inside the front windshield, just up
at the headliner on the pass. side, ran the wire under the molding down
to the dash.  You may have to find a diff. location for it in the T3,
but that is an option.  Maybe even under the dash.

Just my thoughts...

--
Justin
C-ya@tmgbbs.com  http://tmgbbs.com/cya