[T3] T3 on I10

So, I'm toodling along, headed for work; and I see up ahead of me, a navy,
late square.   So I start hoofin', and shiftin', and zipping in and out of
the traffic, and finally catch up to my little blue target.  There's this
early 20's crusty at the wheel, with lots of pointy bits of metal poked
through his face.  He's wearing a ski-cap (this is Phoenix, people, it was
60 at AM drive today); and almost surprisingly, the car's all-stock.  Looks
like a beater (sadly, like DR).  I try to signal the guy, but he just looks
at me and sneers, and keeps on driving.

*Other* drivers noticed tkthat there were too rare old VW's on the
road!  Two different guys pointed and looked, but the driver couldn't have
cared less.  Ah, well.  Maybe I'll come across that co-ed in the early Fasty
again.

James and DR.