[T3] Stainless Steel brake lines

Type 3 listees,

After a bit of a search, and a lot of procrastination, I have finally
come up with a source for buying stainless steel brake lines at
reasonable prices. I'm talking about the rigid lines, not the flex
lines.  I have ordered several long lines for the front to rear line.

These are about an inch longer than the OE line in order to make them
a bit easier to install, come with plated steel M10 x 1 line nuts,
and the standard ISO bubble flare on 3/16" 304 SST tubing These will
replace the original steel central line on Type 3s and Type 1s. I
believe there is a long line in a similar location on the Rabbits
that this will also replace, but don't take my word for it.

I will be getting these early next week and I don't want to take
anyone's money before I have a chance to inspect them, but I don't
expect any problems or disappointments. Assuming that everything goes
as expected, I will be able to sell them for $30@, plus $5 for
shipping.

I hope those of you who bought some of the last, more expensive,
batch will accept my apologies for only being able to lower the price
AFTER you bought yours. I know that those were too expensive, I just
paid too much for them. Perhaps you can take solace in the fact that
one of those expensive lines went on one of MY Type 3s. ;-)

Jim

-------------------------------------------------------------é§]Eearch old messages on the Web!  Visit http://www.vwtype3.org/list/