RE: [T3] 71 fastback

If it's been sitting for three years and there's still fuel in the system
then it's all turned to varnish.  Carbs or FI, either way it's gummed up the
system and it's not gonna work or, at most, work well.  Make sure there's
oil in the engine.

Get a wire brush and start cleaning all of the electrical contacts,
particularly the fuse holders, then install -(abattery.  Make sure the
grounding straps are connected.  Full voltage and clean electrical grounds
are necessary for any FI system.

Uhm, FI is your friend.  I'll let the others pound you from here :)

   Toby "Whew! Now maybe they'll all forget about my purest remark" Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/