[T3] 71 fastback

I have a 71 (with blasted FI) that has been sitting for about 3 years.
Any tips on what to look for to get it to run well enough to drive home
(50 miles).  Most of the electricals do not work.  I think that the
STUPID Fuel Injection is shot.  I tell you, once I get it home my first
priority is to strip off that stinkin' FI in favor of some carbs.
Please help!

Chris
'71 Fastback