Re: [T3] VW MAGAZINE

whizby wrote:

> hey as long as we're on the subject i got a immaculate 63 notchback,
> original red interior, beautiful rust free , been storing in a swamp in
> Florida for the past 13 years.
> Bran‹IW5ious offers only, please)
>
>  don't feel bad man, they had me going for a few too:) :) :)

Yeah, I read that article too and thought, 'there is no way in hell a
cam is going to get past the bearing area'. Then thought, 'oh well,
they must know something I don't about this stuff, after all, they're
HVW's'.

Should've listened to my first instinct. Anyway, pretty funny now that
I think about it.

Regards,
Tom Cloud
'69 Fasty!