[T3] Parts I'm looking for...

Hello all,

Say, I need to locate a pair of good rotors and hubs for my '69 Fasty.
Also, I'm 'upgrading' the dash of my fasty of later black faced gauges.
I'm looking for a good working Speedo and Gas Guage cluster. (I did
manage to find some this weekend junk yarding with Eduardo, but it
appears the speedo needs some work - anyone do it?)

Anyone have any of these out there they'd care to offload? Email me
directly with your price. Thanks.

Regards,
Tom Cloud
Member of 'The Dark Side Gang!'