Re: [T3] The Price Isn't Right...

They are still advertised in Rocky Mountain Motor Works catalog, if
nowhere else.  Don't have my current copy handy, but I think the
injectors were about $60US and the contacts were about $80US, plus
S&H, of course.  Whether they actually have them ¢Àobhing else.  I
haven't dealt with them myself.  www.motorworks.com

Unless your contacts are totally messed up, they can be reconditioned
easily.  Don't file them, just pass a strip of brown paper through
each to clean any oil off and they should be good to go.
Unfortunately, injectors can only be replaced.