[T3] Original add slogans

I was wondering last night what were the original add slogans for the T
III 's in different places over the globe. were they all the same as the
only one I know of "The Type 111 fastback, Poor man's Porsche, rich
man's VW" or do you know of better ones that they should have used.
Takes a kicking, keeps on leaking (not that I would ever kick my little
baby, I only nudge her a bit)

One for the Dark siders, callipers from a 84 golf will they fit, work
with the standard master cylinder (no vacuum assist)?

Carl van Tonder
66 Fast (VWrankenstein)
South Africa