Re: [T3] Hard cold starts.........

On 8 Mar 99, at 19:21, Dave Hall wrote:

> It has a head for cyls 1 and 2.  Probably a typo, though the Brazilians did
> bring out an aircooled Gol(f).

I saw one one the streets here about 15 years ago! I first noticed it
in my rear view mirror and couldn't figure out what was wrong with
this picture; I finally realized that this was a Golf with no grill
in front. When I let it pass me I think this one was labeled
"Brasilia" in back, but I don't remember for sure.

I followed it until it parked and then parked myself and tried to get
to it quickly. The owner, however, had dted, and all I could
do was look underneath. It was built on a Beetle pan and engine.

Jim