Re: [T3] Attention all DDSG members or future recruites!

At 23:29 -0700 3/7/99, Brian Fye wrote:

>I have this really cool computer program that estimates HP on engines.
>I have run it against actual dyno figures and it is within 3%.  So, if
>you have a darker than normal engine, send the following:  Engine size
>in cc's, compression ratio, valve size, carbs (with venturi and carb
>size), cam numbers and altitude you live at.  Please don't send
>hypothetical engines as it does take a little time to set up.

Should we also mention if we have used Motor Up engine treatment?  This
provides a massive horsepower gain ...

Just saw the infomercial last night.  Wow.  I believed every word.

Patrick

Patrick Joel Morton
Rauhankatu 28 as 27
FIN -- 20100  TURKU
Finland, E.U.

Home of the V-Wauhtipiste Volkswagens!

                 - "Kraft durch Freude" -

1963 Beetle (Helmut) - Deluxe Limousine
1967 Variant (Urs) - Squareback
1970 Beetle (Otto) - Sunroof Limousine

"We have everything but misery, because that
can't be bought with money."
   - Kai Lehto, October 1998