Re: [T3] Spiritual properties of a Squareback's rear hinge cover.

    I see the same thing in my Haynes for 12v.  I checked every manual I have and they
also show tailight power w/ switch (Elfrink, Scientific, etc.).
    However, I can guarantee that in my '66, the hinge cover power comes under the
headliner from the front dome light.  (therefore independant of tailight power).  Also,
there is no trigger switch!  Any early squares out there who can confirm?
    Where is the trigger for those who have it, in the hinge like a fasty?

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR