Re: [T3] body work anyone????

Jerry,
By coincidence I just had a rust spot fixed on my 71 Fastback and might I
say it looks great.
The spot was just behind the front left wheel close to the door.  It was
ȟ*	bout 1 1/2 inches in diameter. The body shop removed the rust and
treated the area inside the fender and out to retard the rust coming back
and matched the original paint pretty darn good too.
Cost me $200 and some change.
John 71 Fastback