[T3] lakeland show

Anyone going to the show in Lakeland,FL this weekend?  I'm staying at the
Super 8 in Davenport (I-4 and exit 23).  The Southeastern VW club is also
there.  Won't get in until late (9:00 pm or so) tonight.  Should be fun.
Drag racin',  yea!
I'll be leaving work (that's where the e-mail is) in abÁ1t&our or so.
Drop me a line if you're going.  Maybe we can hook up and have a cold one
and do some "imageneering"!  I'm taking the digital camera, so I should have
pics of the show on my site early next week.  Later,  Dave