[T3] Tire Size?

I need to get some new tires for my notch. I went down to the local
Firestone and they have a full set of 165R15 which look pretty good.
However, after I thinking about it I was wondering if this is the right
size.

I thought I remember the size being something like a 135. Is this right? I
do not have stock tires on there right now so I don't have a reference
point.

Getting the right tires will be important for a couple of reasons. I'd like
to maximize gas mileage and traction. Tires that are too wide REALLY suck
on the snow and ice. The tires I have right now are really wide (long
story) and I might as well have ski's on there.

Thanks,
Bill

I'm sure this has been covered before at some point, sorry about repeating.