Re: [T3] problem downshifting

Ahhh, double clutching.  Brings back memories of the '50 Ford pick-up and
high school!!
Anyway....  I'd check the shifter adjustment also, just to make sure it's
right.  Although it does sound like an internal problem.
 I have always been a downshifter,  maybe because I like the sound and feel
of it??  My dad always said that it's un-needed stress on the eng/trans and
it is easier to replace brakes than the engine /trans.  Oh well!