RE: [T3] Subaru engine fitment for a Type III? Now an AlfaRomeo. ..

	Yes, the 1,7 boxer was fitted into the little Alfasud, and the Alfa
1,7 GT. I think the GT also existed a turbocharged version, possibly
producing about 150 hp, but i am not sure about that figure. A guy at my
university had one of these, and it was quite fast...
	The engine on the 4-cyl Honda GoldWing is very much alike the Alfa
boxer...uh, this is getting dark....why not take a look at the Honda
GoldWing Aspencade six-cylinder boxer engine? It's a compact little beauty,
and a T3 is not that much heavier than a full-dressed Goldwing... ;-)

Karl-Olov Sandin
-73 Squareback E
Ornskoldsvik, Sweden

Private email: please mailto:carlos@mail.bip.net