Re: [T3] problem downshifting

    I'm not sure that Toby is describing double clutching.  Between the two
gears, you actually let out the clutch while in neutral (double clutch).  This
is how old tranny's had to be shifted, before synchro's were put in there.
    I hesitate w/ the above statement because I don't understand mechanicaly why
the double clutch motion works.  Anyone?

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR