Re: SV: [T3] Pressure in water bottle.....

On 4 Mar 99, at 15:46, Sandin, Karl-Olov wrote:

> At my -73 i have some kind of gravel shield/insulation material under and in
> front of the heat exchangers, held by clamps.

Before 73 all the lower heat exchangers had a heavy mat wrapped
around them then a kind of sheet metal "knee guard" at the lower
front and a metal strip all along the bottom. These are held in place
with 4 steel sJat are cleverly tightened with a kind of
buckle. The steel straps rust off and the other parts drop off and
get lost.

I have made replacement straps from stainless steel or titanium scrap
from work, but I don't have any spare buckles. Each of you should
check under there occasionally and save any parts that are starting
to come loose. I can sell you straps if you have the other parts.

Jim