Re: [T3] Subaru engine fitment for a Type III?

Toby.....

Too bad your so far away...  My friends and I have the perfect car for you to
play Dr. Frankenstein with :-)  we bought it for $300 canadian... it is a 1986
Subaru XT AWD Turbo........  it onl±+ã5hp though......   but imagine the
possibilities :-)   .... oh yeah it also has air adjustable ride height control
from the driver seat :-)  wouldn't that make a neat conversion with a type

Todd Daley
71 Squareback
71 Fastback
72 Westy