RE: [T3] Subaru engine fitment for a Type III? Now an AlfaRomeo...

Wow, really?  I didn't know AlfaRomeo made boxer engines (but there a lot of
things I don't know about other car makes).  What else can you tell us about
these?  Dimensions, hp, etc.

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/