RE: [T3] ATF in the engine

	ATF (or diesel fuel) will attract
	any water in the cylinders.

	>>>Didn't know that.  Assumed it was done with ATF as the viscosity
is high, and the density is low, so it seeps into tiny cracks and lubricates
better than regular oil would.

	Hopefully, you would pump the ATF out
	before putting the spark pugs back in.

	>>>I have only ever done the ATF thing to save the block, I've never
tried to start a motor that was so seised that I'd needed to do that to free
the motor.

	 This is a boat salvage trick -

	>>>I will remember this...  Don't know why, as living in Phoenix if
I ever had to do this, it'd probably mean people like Robert Braun had
shaken into the Pacific!  8^)