[T3] 1969 fastback in Indiana

Hey, just noticed an ad in one of those free auto magazines that someone might
be interested in.  The ad reads as follows: "1969 Volkswagen fastback, 70K
miles, auto, a/c  Rl6¾500  (765) 825-5526"  The picture looks nice, but
not too detailed, it's tan with painted stock wheels to match, bumpers look
quite nice, and body looks straight.  Looks as though all chrome is there too.
I called the guy and he said it is still F.I. and supposedly has the original
engine which runs fine.  It is a used car lot in Connersville, Indiana close
to the Ohio border.  It is somewhat close to me here in Dayton, and if my wife
is feeling better this weekend, we will definitely go take a look and report.
Might be one of those grocery getters we all are looking for!
Yancy Everhart
'66 squareback -Gertrude (2nd owner)
'66 beetle sunroof