Re: [T3] DCNF Manifolds

The source that I found for these manifolds is

European Racing
2988 West 190th street
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
1 800-722-8678
1 212-376-0247
FAX 1 213-370-3815

no e-mail that I know of.........

The price they quoted me was around $70..........

Todd Daley
71 Squareback
71 Fastback
72 Westy

Damian Clement wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A while back someone posted a source for SHORT manifolds that enable Weber
> DCNF's to be fitted to Type 4 heads.
>
> If it was you, or you can remember please can you tell me the name, phone
> number, e-,mail address of the company that sells them? I managed to delete
> my old e-mails by accident.

Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-d-r9&Éwtype3.org Subj=subscribe