[T3] Tracing Brake Faults

I just thought I would share a tip told to me some time ago, on how to
trace your brake problems. You need 4 small vicegrips, clamp these to
each of your flexible brake lines, now put your foot on the brake pedal.
If your pedal is soft then your problem is in your master cylinder. If
your pedal is fine, then progressively remove each clamp until you find
the offending corner.
I have noticed mail from some who have gone through replacing or
rebuilding their entire brake system, this, I'm sorry may have come too
late for, but I hope this can save someone a bit of heartache.     All
the best Steve