Re: [T3] Wierd NoCD: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:52:14 GMT

Maybe something conductive fell down on the fuse block connectors and
eventually got bounced off. VW pachinko.  Without seeing it, it's hard
to tell. Bad ground maybe?  I know my square had a hole through the
body, when I first got it, right above the fuse panel, that whole area
was encrusted with salty dirt which fell out in chunks. Bad ground AND
foreign material.   I dislike problems that "repair" themselves, they
have a nasty habit of resurfacing when it's least convenient.