[T3] urgent door problem

A few weeks earlier I asked the list about differences between
hinges of doors. I got helpfull answers but I still need to know:

Can the hinges with 3 holes (of a '65 notch) be made to fit a
"2 holes style" '67 squareback. That would probably be cutting it
smaller, closing the old holes and drill two new ones.
Can that be done? Are you experienced?

I have to know this quickly because of a scheduled weld- and paint
job for which I go to travel to Kroatia.

My earlier email with the answers: