Re: [T3] Cam specs

I know I have read it somewhere, but I cant remember what the specs are. I
believe it was something like 254 degrees, btu I cant remember lift & duration.
I would say it would be impossible to find it, with over 8 years of VWtrends,
many German VW mags, books etc. etc. The Haynes for both the type3 and type1
1300 &1500 had nothing, neither Tom Wilsons book.

PerL
73 Wagon