RE: import parts shop

>I also recommend finding a import only parts shop that stocks tons of
>air-cooled VW parts (There are at least four in the Portland area I can
>think of).  Depending on what price you affix to your time you usually end
>up saving when it comes to knowledge and parts availability over the big
>chain stores.

Could anyone post the good ones in your areas with phone numbers?
Those of us in parts of the country where no-one's ever seen Type 3's before
or there are no VW specializing parts yards, and where most VWs have rusted
away would greatly appreciate it¦áZÞally if you know these guys would ship.

Thanks,
Mike
71 Square
66 T3 Ghia