[T3] Fuel pump Pressure

I looked up in the "Without Guessw¢Š×¹ok I got from Jim (Thanks) and
I think the reason for the higher pressure requirement for the T3 is the
extra length the fuel must travel as compared to the T1.  It travels at
least twice as far compared to the T1 engine.   I don't think that the
Float Valves are interchangeable since the T1 carbs really are
different.  But I may be wrong here.  Any takers?