[T3] RMMW

Just got a passenger's side OSRVM (outside rear view mirror) for my 71 FI
Square, from Rocky Mountain.  It took roughly 3 months of backorder to
finally get it.  I'm not particularly happy with the thing.  The mirror
itself is poorly attached to the ñ
aïnd the metal media used for the
stalk itself seems to be of the pot metal variety.  The mirror head vibrates
on the stalk itself, and appears to not be able to be tightened.

The mounting was a snug enough fit in the threads in the door, but the pot
metal of the base was too weak, and under the duress of tightening, I've
rounded the mount off fairly well (to the point that if it ever comes off,
it won't go back on).

It will suffice in helping me back up with a load in the car, but if I were
shooting for Concourse, I wouldn't touch this one with a 100-meter cattle
prod.  I suppose for $30-ish, I'm not going to return it, but I won't order
another.