Re: [T3]

If you're having major leaks from your pushrod tubes, that's a bit unusual.
Usually, the pushrod tubes will seep oil, but not flow. If your pushrod
tubes are really leaking badly, you can use the emergency repair tubes, but
it seems like a lot of money if you're going to replace all of them. You
should be able to get stock pushrod tubes from Bill and Steve's in CA mail
order for a few dollars each, and a new seals for them for about $6 a set.
Of course, this requires an engine pull, and head removal. The major leak
usually comes from the flywheel seal which requires an engine pull, and
flywheel removal. Also, once you have the engine out, you might as well
check the oil cooler seals, and see if they're bleeding as well. Once you
start looking for leaks though, you may find your case is cracked behind the
flywheel and you'll wish you never started looking in the first place.

Mechanical fuel pumps are the same as Type I. They can leak through the
diaphagm and flow into the case.