[T3] '63 Notch For Sale--Nice

For Sale:  1963 VW Notchback.  This car is solid and original.  Pearl White--needs repaint, new interior---deluxe, new five spoke polished EMPIS, new tires, new front bumper, new hood.  Car also comes with lots of goodies.

Many rare pieces on this Notch--original bamboo shelf, original owners manual, complete history since birth in 1963---car was imported from Wolfsburg, Germany, original 6 volt system.  Runs like a charm and was tuuned and tweeked last week--ready for a long drive to a new home.

Very little rust---Notch needs repaint though for show condition.  I am selling to make room for my newest project---343 Euro Ghia.  Price----$4975.00  (firm)---I will not negotitate on the price because I already have it priced to sell quickly.  Thanks.  Greg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          มไ๋