RE: [T3] Push rod tubes

It's been my multi-engine experience that a push rod tube is a push rod
tube, be it in a stock or modified engine.  Just make sure the seals do what
they're supposed to do:  Seal.  If there are different styles available for
street engines (aside from the emergency, spring-style ones) then it's news
to me.

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/