Re: [T3] Type 3 Trailer

Ya know... ya got me thinkin.. how da ya think a 57 Wooden Penn Yann would
go over at a VW show hitched to the 'back??
too old? Hmmm Im not really showing the Square anymore in favor of the
Notch but this idea might just get it out in once again.

Keith

> From: Greg Gullion <GGullian@scs.cmm.unt.edu>
> To: type3@vwtype3.org
> Subject: [T3] Type 3 Trailer
> Date: Friday, June 18, 1999 1:45 PM
>
> Has anyone on the list ever seen a type 3 pulling one of those vintage
SEARS trailers?  Do you know where I can get one.  I want to pull  a
restored vintage scooter around when I go to VW shows----it would look
cool.  Any ideas?????  Thanks.