Re: [T3] Dustan Hoffman ad

Hello All,

I know the speedo on my '67 Square is accurate.  The area police around
here have this trailer they park in nF¬Fere speeding is out of
control.  It basically has a radar attached to it and lets you know in
big, bright numbers how fast you are going.  Just above your speed, they
have the posted speed limit.  There have been many times I've been glad
there has not been a cop there!

Charlie
'67 Square