Re: [T3] Muffleer qualms

This muffler should fit fine, allowing for the fact that you need to use the
small rear heat exchangers for any stock muffler that fit between the
exhaust ports on #2 and #4, and the muffler. To my knowledge the only
difference in any of the mufflers is the removal of the manifold heat riser
pipe on the Dual Carb and Fuel Injected models; Single Carb models have the
heat riser pipe.

BTW, if you have one of the SC mufflers, please don't destroy the heat riser
pipe and use it for your DC or FI as they're getting hard to come by. I'm
sure there are plenty of folks out there that would gladly trade you for the
one you need. I've been putting together one of these SC motors and piecing
the parts together, the heat exchangers I raided from a '69 motor fit
perfectly with the SC Muffler and heat riser pipe.

Your 34ICT carburators by themselves are not the determining factor in
airflow. Rather, it is your intake and exhaust valve size, the camshaft, and
the displacement of the engine. As the 34ICT is close to the stock
carburetor size (32mm), and assuming the above are all stock configuration,
¤EÄ2ler should work just fine.

Most of these mufflers come with the dent in the tailpipe flange. Take a
bullpen hammer, and start working on it slowly and carefully. You should be
able to straighten it out within a few minutes.