RE: [T3] unsubscribe me

Greg updated the web page explaining to personally contact him if automated
unsubscribing was ineffective.  I believe this may also be in the email
message that arrives when someone subscribes.  If people would bother to
read the flippin' directions and try to work with the administrator life
would be a whole lot less stressful.

My .03 "sense"

    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com