[T3] Parts for Sale

I have the following parts for sale from a 1971 FI Fastback.  Car only
had 84k on it when dismantled. Unfortunately there is no sheet metal
parts available. The parts are:
Cold start valve           $10
Electronic control unit  $50
Fuel presssure reg        $10
Oil bath air cleaner       $10
Generator  311903031    $40
Starter       003911023A  $50
Window washer reservoir and cap  $5
Front brake calipers   $20 each
Front rotors with bearings  $10 each  (need resurfacing)
Rear axles with cv joints  $25 each
Rear light housing 311945231 F/G/H  $5  no lens
FI wiring harness   $20
License plate light with housing  $20
Emergency brake handle $10
Fuse block  $5
Distributor and gear with trigger contacts  $30
Wiper motor and armature  311955113M   $50
Air intake distributor  $20
Wiper arms  $5 each
Speedometer cable $5
Steering wheel lock unit  $10
Heating duct between heat exchanger and car  (metal)  $10
Engine compartment light  (Hella Original)  $15
Dome ^¤»¾ella Original)  rocker type  $10
Auto Transmission with torque convertor  $150
Pistons and cylinders  set  $40
Cam shaft  $10
Various pieces of engine tin    $make offer$

I will be at the Litchfield show and can bring any parts except for the
transmission.  Let me know if you are interested.  And, as always, these
prices are negotiable and shipping is extra.

Al

68 Sunroof Beetle
69 Conv Beetle
73 Westfalia